|| Lubey News Edition 10 - Sept - Nov 2011
- Spotlight on Terry Fullerton, Ingham’s Chicken Processing Plant at Edinburg Park
- Feature product – Diesel Fuel Field Test Kit
- Not so quik Ed – how to avoid contamination in your gearboxes (part 2)
- Simple yet effective… Sight Glasses
||Lubey News Edition 9 – June – Aug 2011
- Spotlight on Terry Allen, the Supply Officer at Michell
- Clever product – Clear, colour coordinated grease gun that every well equipped manufacturing plant you should consider
- Not so quick Ed, how to avoid contamination in your gearboxes (part 1)
- We welcome an reliable fluid handling equipment manufacturer – macnaught, who provide quality products with a unique 10 year warranty
- Important! Lubricants price rise
||Lubey News Edition 8 – Jun Jul 2010
- The winner of the World Cup, Paul the Octopus predicts the correct winner again Mitch McNeil – Penfolds Winery Store man – A very funny man from the Barossa Valley
- Two new suppliers:
- A-flo: suppliers of pumping and dispensing equipment for oil, grease, fuels and water
- Banlaw: designers and manufacturers of fuelling equipment
- Quick Ed – how much grease and oil is the correct amount
- Feature Products – Oilsafe Oil Containers – A must have for any workshop”
- Important – price rise for major Oil Companies
- Lubey News Edition 7 – Mar Apr 2010
- Who got engaged…
- Terry Hern from SAS Pine in the spotlight – a funny man with some funny aspects on work and life
- Case study- Memolubs installed in a local concrete plant 10 years ago and still going strong
- Quick Ed – how to solve heat transfer system coking up
- Feature Products – Panolin HLP Synth “a synthetic biodegradable hydraulic oil”
- What’s happening in Adelaide this month
||Lubey News Edition 6 – Aug Sept 2009
- Spotlight Wayne Stevenson at Intercast & Forge Foundry
- 6 great tips for oil sampling
- Case study- Reducing noise and wear with a lube system
- Lubey’s Hot Chick – “Ethel”
- “The Husband of the Year awards”
||Lubey News Edition 5 - Jun Jul 2009
- Spotlight on: Mark and George from a huge orange plant – Costa Exchange in Renmark.
- Quick Ed: what greases are compatible
- Case Study: A proper installed chain lubricator drops drive power draw by 30%.
- Feature product: the Simalube – a self contained lubricator now
- We check in with Wolfy briefly to see how he is
- Find out who won the holiday to Kangaroo Island
||Lubey News Edition 4 – Apr May 2009
- Spotlight on: Rob and Gary from Alemite Lubriquip – a couple of very funny guys.
- Quick Ed: how oil viscosities compare.
- Case Study: Addinol Ecogear 460M masters it’s largest practical test.
- Feature product: Pre paid – simple and efficient Lab Check kits to monitor your oil conditions
- You could win a holiday to Stokes Bay – Kangaroo Island
||Lubey News Edition 3 – Feb Mar 2009
- Spotlight on: Shane Brouwer “Maintenance Manager from Vinpac” a funny bloke
- Quick Ed: What exactly is grease?
- Hot Installations:
-Memolub Installation on fan bearings at CSR PGH Bricks and Pavers
-A chain lubrication system at an automotive component manufacturer.
- Feature product: PB Blaster a penetrating Catalyst – loosens rusted nuts and bolts
- How you can help to raise money for the Victorian Bushfires
- See the guy who looks like a thumb.
||Lubey News Edition 2 – Dec Jan 2009
- Spotlight on: Leon Reemst “Mechanical Team Leader at United Water – Glenelg”
- Quick Ed – How to lubricate an electric motor
- Lubrication survey at Tip Top – Provides efficient/safe lubrication & saves money
- Feature product – Hydroguard breather “Gearbox bladder type breather”.
- The Comp – find out who won the Movember competition
||Lubey News Edition 1 – Oct Nov 2008
- Spotlight on: Carm Nicolo “Plant supervisor from Boral” gives us an insight to his day
- Quick Ed: Why Automatic lubrication and the benefits your company will have
- Lube Solution: Improving safety and productivity at Fulton Hogan. Easy as
- Where’s Wolfy: Wolfy has been a bit sick – find out where and how he is.
- Feature product: Trico grease ID system (colour coordination of grease points)
- The Comp:win yourself a 20L drum of engine oil or two stroke at the end of Movember!